Which operating systems are compatible with the imagemaster usb camera?
- ImageMaster USB cameras are a UVC device (USB Video Class) and are compatible with all Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8 & 10, 32 Bit & 64 Bit systems including Mac and Linux.
what imaging software is the imagemaster usb camera compatible with?
- ImageMaster is compatible with all PC & Mac operating systems using USB 2.0 or 3.0
- Imaging software includes: Apteryx, Cadi, DentalEye, Dexis, Eaglesoft, Gendex Vixwin, MiPaks, Schick, Suni, Tigerview, XDR, XrayVision, MacPractice, RadioVision & Suni-Mac. Don't see it, ask.
Does the imageMaster need drivers to operate?
- No, because it is a UVC device, it is state of the art "plug and play" technology" However, some dental imaging software may require special additional plug-ins.
Why can't I get an image on the screen when I open my imaging software?
- Make sure your computer has a USB 2.0 port and the USB cable is securely plugged into the computer and camera
- Is software set-up correctly?
- On the ImageMaster Resource CD is a diagnostic test tool called “CamCheck”. To make sure that the camera is working, simply run this program from the CD and follow the instructions. If the camera works in this program, please consult your IT person or your image software’s support
Why can’t I capture an image with the camera’s capture button?
- Make sure the software is configured for the camera’s still pin function
- Use the diagnostic tool from the resource CD to test the button
Why is the color not correct?
- If the color is not correct intraorally, set the color setting in the software to default
- If the color outside the mouth is purple, set the color setting in the software to auto white balance
- Do not use protective sheath sleeves for extraoral imaging, this will result in poor foggy images.
My USB cable will not reach the point I want to operate from!
- Contact Imagin for available longer length USB cables.
Can I disconnect my ImageMaster USB camera when the imaging window is open?
- It is recommended that you close the imaging window before disconnecting the ImageMaster camera.
When using the ImageMaster USB camera my software locks up.
- Close the window and check the cable to make sure it is connected securely into the computer USB port and into the camera's cable connector port.
- Try another USB port on your computer. If this continues, contact Imagin for support.